Monday 28 February 2011

Out To Play




It is another good day and I have been nipping in and out of my window all day and I have loved it.

I watched the lady farmer coming to see the sheeps and as she had her doggies with her, I kept out of the way, but after they had all gone away, I went into the field and had a chat with some of the sheeps which cheered them up a wee bit.

My DH was in his greenhouse so I went in there with him too and we did a wee bit of work before I went away to play again. I had a wee nap while my humans were busy and then my MH took me out into the garden to play for a while and she took this picture of me stalking this great big birdie. Now, I know it is not a real birdie, but I thought I would practice anyway and my MH thought it was quite funny.

There is something going on in my house which I do not understand and I am a bit confused. All my pictures and ornaments have been put in boxes and the word decorating has been mentioned and I do not know what that is but I think my humans are going to be busy, so I might not be able to write to you for a day or two.

I will let you know all about it when I find out.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Squeak!
    We've just found your blog via Sian at Life On A Small Island. We're both very envious of your life on Graemsay, it looks idyllic. We've been to Scotland three times - once to Aberdeenshire, the other two to the West Coast; in fact, Mischief has even been to Skye (on the ferry too!) but that was before Millie arrived.
    We're going to keep reading all about your exploits now that we've found you.
    Mischief and Millie

    P.S. Our humans are about to start that 'decorating' thing soon - yours might even let you help to tear the paper off the walls, that's always good fun. If they're using paint, try not to get any on you, but tripping them up so they get it all over themselves is ok :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mischief & Millie

    Thank you for writing to me. It is always exciting to meet other pussycats and their humans. I hope you enjoy my stories. I enjoy writing them and posing for all the photographs. As soon as my MH takes out her camera, I strike up a pose and we all have a giggle!

    ReplyDelete