Saturday 19 February 2011

Not Much to Report



It is a dreadful day today with strong winds and lots of rain, so I am afraid I have left the little sheeps in the field and I have stayed in my house.

I am a wee bit tired today 'cos I was out in the middle of the night---all by my adorable little self! My DH got up to have a wee cup of coffee about half past five in the morning, and I got up to see what he was doing and I asked him to let me out, which he did.

The only problem was that I didn't have my paw-kit watch on and I forgot the time and so when I decided to go home, my DH had gone back to bed and I was locked out! Oops!

I played for another wee while and I keept warm in among the long grass and then a while later, I saw my living room light on and my MH had got up this time and she saw the note my DH had left telling her I was outside, and so she let me in and gave me a big cuddle.

I gave her my best purr and rubbed against her ankle---really to get me warmed up again, but she liked it too so that's OK.

I shall have to be a bit more careful in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment