Sunday 27 February 2011

Happy, happy, happy!


It is a lovely day today and I have been out playing all by myself for hours and hours.

I nipped across to my jungle and I had great fun sniffing out all the wee mouses and smelling all different kinds of things. I found a really warm spot in the long grass and I lay down and just listened to all the sounds in my little island. It was just lovely and I had a great time. I love exploring.

I heard my MH calling for me and I saw that she was in the garden, so I ran towards her as fast as my adorable little legs would take me. This made my MH laugh 'cos I had to jump through all the long grass and she thought it looked funny.

We have a fence all round my garden and I can slip quite easily through the squares, but I shall have to watch that i don't put any weight on or I might get stuck and that would never do.

But if I keep exploring and hunting and exercising, then I shall stay just as perfect as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment