Monday 21 February 2011

Full of Beans



That's me today---full of beans and loving it! I have lots of energy today and I have been in and out of my window lots and lots of times. I have had a wee word with the sheeps and a wee drink out of the fountain in the garden and then I nip back in again.

My MH always knows when I have been at the water 'cos my paws are all wet 'cos I stick them in the water when I am having a wee drink. I don't know why I do that and my humans don't know either, but I do!

The vacuum cleaner was out today again, but it didn't bother me too much as I had a wee nap in the bedroom while it was doing all the cleaning in the living room and then when my MH was finished, she played with me and that is what today's picture is.

My DH hasn't fixed my feather toy yet but he will 'cos me and the Boss will keep reminding him until he does! I think it will be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment