Thursday 24 February 2011

Feathers



Well, my MH was away all day swimming and me and my DH did some housework and some tidying up for her, so she was happy when she came home.

I played outside for a while 'cos it was quite warm and I liked being out, but I made sure I was in my house when the Boss came home so that I could run to meet her 'cos she likes that and she lifts me up and gives me a great big cuddle.

She brought us some presents home. My DH got his can of beers and I got new feathers for my toy! They are lovely purple feathers so me and my MH are both happy 'cos I can get my favourite toy fixed up and my MH's favourite colour in the entire world is purple, so she will like my feathers too.

As soon as my DH has fixed it for me, I will ask my MH to take a picture of it so that I can show it to you, and he is fixing it even as you read this.

So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment