Saturday 12 February 2011

Burfday!!

It is the Boss's birthday today and there have been lots of people coming to my house to tell her 'happy burfday' so she is a happy Boss! It isn't a VERY special day, but she says she is now a bingo call---clickety click!!

I gave her a special cuddle and lots of purrs and my DH made a special card for her and made the dinner, so all is well.

There isn't very much news but it has been a busy house today and I have been getting adored, as usual! One lady brought a big black dog to my house but he stayed outside and I stayed inside 'cos I didn't want to frighten him. My MH's friend S. came up and sang the burfday song to my MH but after we had all recovered from the shock---and the singing! (only joking, tee hee!) we played together and had good fun and then the humans had some chocolate and I had a wee cat treat.

It is a shame humans only have one birthday a year 'cos it has ben a VERY good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment