Saturday 22 January 2011

Tired



I was quite a tired pussy cat yesterday 'cos I had been working very hard and doing my exercises all over my house. I love running through all the rooms and I do this so quickly that my humans can hardly see me. I am just a flash!

I did this running exercise about four or five times and then my MH played with me and some of my toys so I was very busy for a long time.

Then when it was time for me to sit on my MH's knee and dictate the story for my blog, I was so tired that I just fell asleep leaning my adorable little head on the keyboard and my DH took this picture of me which In think is very fetching and shows my softer side.

I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Squeak, that is such a sweet photo of you with your dear MH.

    We've had such a chilly, wet day here (so much for summer)that I turned on a heater this evening - Zebby soon found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mickle. I think I look very lovely and I am glad you think so too. It is quite wet and windy here today, but I have been able to get out a for a wee while but I think it might be cuddle time tonight. Hello Zebby, I hope you are cosy.

    ReplyDelete