Thursday 13 January 2011

Squeak the Supervisor



I have been a very busy pussy cat today keeping an eye on my humans. My DH was busy fixing his car and I was busy watching him while he was working and we had a wee chat as he told me what he was doing.

It was quite a good day and my humans left the window open so that I could nip in and out of the living room whenever I needed to, so I was very fine. I even managed to do a wee bit of hunting in between my supervising.

Later on, my MH's friend came over and they went into the gym with my MH going on the bike and her friend using the treadmill, so I had to have a we look in there too. There is plenty of room in the gym for me to have a play and there are lots of lovely sniffs that I can check out, so it has been a very good day.

When my MH was finished, she needed a wee seat on the couch, so I just curled up on her knee and had a wee rest, so we are all very happy.

I like being a supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment