Wednesday 12 January 2011

Play Time



I asked my MH to take a picture of my toy with the new feathers that my DH put on and that is today's picture. It is one of my favourite toys 'cos it has feathers and a bell and my humans shake it for me and I pounce and attack and KILL.

It is great fun and I hide under the rocking chair and sometimes in behind my MH's guitars and when the feathers are not looking, I spring at them and capture them. I am fearless and as quick as lightening! I also have boundless energy and can play like this for hours and hours, but my humans get tired long before I do which is a shame 'cos then they stop and I have to play all by my adorable little self.
Talking about guitars. There are two big ones in my house that my MH plays and one has six strings while the other one has twelve strings, but at Christmas, she bought a baby one with only four strings and it is called a ukulele and I like this one a lot. In fact I sit on my MH's knee when she is playing it and I try to play it with my little nose which makes my humans laugh.

Maybe you will see me on the television one day as the world's only ukulele playing pussy cat. I shall have to practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment