Thursday 27 January 2011

Out and About



I have been outside nearly all day as the weather has been good and I have been lying very still beside the new Squeak---oops, sorry birdbath, but no birdies came down to see me.

My DH was in his greenhouse getting it ready for the Spring and as my MH had the AWFUL vacuum cleaner out, I went outside too and me and my DH had a nice quiet time in his greenhouse. I wonder if I will get any tomato plants this year to talk to?

When I went inside, I got some lovely cat chocolates which I gobbled up. I don't get real chocolates 'cos my MH says they are not good for me, and between you and me, dear readers, they ain't doing her much good either, but that is strictly between you and me, or I shall definitely be in the soup pot!

I am off for a wee snooze on top of her lap top now. I like there 'cos it is nice and cosy for me and my MH talks to me when she is using it, so we are both happy.

I hope you are happy too.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun photo!

    I am very happy to confirm that Zebby and Mickle are very happy now.

    Zeb wasn't so happy when the "washing machine fixit man" visited on Wednesday. At least this time Zebby did't hide under the bed, the machine was soon fixed (the fixit man gave Mickle very useful information about "home fixit" for the this problem) and Zebby's human has caught up on the washing!!!

    Zebby's human is relieved and Zebby is happily snoring!!!

    Sending summery warm care and huggles to you and your most special MH and DH, Michelle xxx xxx xxx

    (Lovely, loud yet contented snores from my darling "rescue cat", Zebby the cautious and very affectionate)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your washing machine is all better now and that Zebby can sleep contented again. I stay away from our washing machine but when my MH is ironing, I sit on top of the freezer and watch her and we have girlie chats which I like.
    I like to keep my eye on both my humans.
    Lots of purrs and squeaks to you both

    ReplyDelete