Wednesday 19 January 2011

Not Much News



I don't have very much to tell you today 'cos we have all had a quiet day, but the weather has been good, so I have been outside a lot just playing all by myself and I like that.

I went through the fence and into the field in front of my house and I was looking for mouses, but I think they must have heard me coming 'cos I didn't find any. My very favourite time to go out is just after I have had my dinner at night 'cos it is dark then and my humans let me out to play while they are having their dinner and that gives me plenty of time to hunt and explore.

My MH has finished making her cards so we need to decorate them now and then they will be all finished. She has just told me that she is going swimming tomorrow and she will be away all day, so I shall have to look after my DH and make sure he does all the things the Boss tells him or we are both in trouble.

I shall let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment