Monday 17 January 2011

Lots to Do



I have been very busy today 'cos I have been helping my MH and she has been doing lots of stuff.

As usual, on a Monday she does all the housework, so once the awful vacuum cleaner is away, then I help her with the dusting as I try to catch hold of the duster before she can do anything with it. This is good fun and we both giggle a lot, but I heard her telling my DH that it takes her twice as long to get her work done now!

When this was all done, she went into the gym and I watched her as she was on her bike and I had a wee sniff all round the gym while she was puffing and panting. She likes it when I am there and when she has the breath, she talks to me!

We then went back into my house and we had our lunch and I helped my DH take out all the rubbish, but it was a we bit too cold for me, so I went back in again very quickly. Then my MH decided to make some cards and she does this by cutting up bits of paper and making a picture with them, so I had to have a look. How was I to know that when I jumped up on to the table, all her wee bits of paper would scatter all over the place? Another oops!

Later in the afternoon, after we had played with some of my toys, I decided that I would go out. Wrong decision! As soon as I took my adorable little self into my garden, it started to hail and I had to run as fast as my little legs could take me to get back into the house before I got hailed on 'cos it was sore!

I think I will stay indoors until the Spring!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, its pretty cool. This year I'm looking forward to take a break and enjoy nature as I go for vacation, well maybe after I find some Texas Ranches. Anyway I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Squeak

    You look so wonderful now you are a grown up kitty-cat - you have such a pretty mix of the black and the white furr.

    Please be extra-careful with your cold winter when the nasty hail falls down from that sky place - us humans loathe the hail stuff too as it really hurts our skins as well.

    Please stay well and healthy, and please to the same for your lovely Humans,

    Michelle xxxxx, and full on sleep/leapness from Other Folks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Texas Ranches. I am glad you like my blog. I love telling people what I have been doing and how I am a really good pussy cat, so I hope you keep reading all about me.

    Hello again Michelle and Zebby Cat. Thank you too for telling me I look nice. I think I am lovely, but it is nice that other people think so too! It has been very wet today so I have been inside again, but I like being in 'cos my humans have been playing with me and we have had good fun.

    ReplyDelete