Sunday 16 January 2011

Lazy Day





I have a good day today but I have been really lazy. It is still very windy outside so I have been in my house for most of the day.

I have a little habit which my humans don't like and I shall now tell you all about it. When it is too windy for me to go outside, I sit on the window sill and I ask my humans to open the window in case I might go out. Sometimes my little head goes out a wee bit, but my little bum doesn't follow and I sit there, half in and half out while the curtains are blowing horizontal and my humans are holding on to their chairs in case they get blown away! It makes them just a tad annoyed.

My humans have been home all day today and we have all had good fun, but we have been taking it easy today which makes me quite a happy little puss.

Today's picture is an action shot of me on my rocking chair. WHEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment