Monday 10 January 2011

In a Mood



I am in the huff, or 'pootsin' as they say here in Orkney. As you know, I am normally full of beans and always in a good mood, so I know you will be wondering why this has changed.

It is all because of another pussy cat, and I am not one little bit pleased, to say the least. Remember I told you that my MH liked doing sequin pictures? Well, she is doing another 'thing' with sequins, but this time it is a polystyrene pussy cat! And to make matters worse, it is a black and white pussy cat---just like me!

Now, I ask you. Why would she want a sequin puss cat when she has a REAL, adorable, full of life and full of fun, adorable pussy cat like me? I do not know.

At least it is keeping the old dear amused and out of trouble, but I'm still not pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment