Wednesday 26 January 2011

I TOLD You So!!



I have been in the new birdbath! Just as you knew I would!

My MH was away out this morning for a wee while so my DH and me decided to surprise her and put the new birdbath outside so it would be ready when she came home. We worked very hard and I had a wee wander round my garden every now and then to see if there were any mouses about, but I didn't find any, so I just went back to work.

When my MH came home she was delighted with us and because she was so pleased, I knew she wouldn't be angry if I nipped into the birdies bath for a wee look. There wasn't any water in it, and there weren't any birdies near us, so it was OK. I don't want to frighten the birdies away 'cos I know they have to have a wee feed, but when they are not there, I might have a wee drink out of the bird bath ----when my humans are not looking.

We even have a wee plastic robin and blue tit for me to play with too, but they are in the shed until Spring time.

I am looking forward to Spring and Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak - Zebby used to drink from my birdbath too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we must be very clever cats to do that!!

    ReplyDelete