Sunday 30 January 2011

Hunting Again



I was out a lot last night---for hours and hours in the dark and it was so calm that I could hear all the wee mouses and I could see them play with them, so I was having such good fun that I didn't want to go inside, and I just got in before my humans put out all the lights and went to bed.

I have had another brilliant idea and it came to me when I was watching my television last week. There was a programme on about the 'Up Helly'A' parade in Shetland and all these big, brave vikings were marching through the streets, and I thought, since I am a brave puss maybe I could be a Viking pussy cat! My MH could maybe make me a helmet, and I wouldn't need horns on it 'cos I could stick my adorable little ears through and they would stick up. She could make me a woolly coat 'cos there are plenty of sheeps here. I wouldn't need a sword 'cos my teeth are sharp and my claws are lethal. So I think I would be the perfect candidate for the job.

I wonder who I need to write to?

4 comments:

  1. Hide your beautiful furry body with sheepie-wool? I think you can do the fierce look without any costumes - remember you have sharp teeth and scary claws, quick paws combined with your noble stance - and a brave nature too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all that Michelle, but I do fancy a wee bit of dressing up---just one in a while. I am certain I would make a brilliant Viking warrior-cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly the right time of the year for you to dress up in woolly robes coz in summer you'd overheat.

    Sending hugs from me and very LOUD purrs from Zebby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait till you read my latest idea!! I think I an brilliant as well as adorable!

    Lots and lots of purrs and sqeaks to you both

    ReplyDelete