Friday 7 January 2011

Ho Hum





It is still very cold and there was a lot of snow in my garden this morning. My MH had to go out VERY early today and I had thought of going with her, but when I put my little nose out of the door, I very quickly changed my mind.

This was about seven o'clock this morning, and normally my humans don't get up early and we all have wee lie-ins especially in the winter when it is dark, but today was different and she had to go out. She opened the door, and all the snow was blowing in and it was very, very dark and really, really freezing, so I meowed my goodbyes and nipped back into bed where it was lovely and warm----but I did think about her cleaning her car before she could go anywhere, although I am afraid I fell asleep very quickly. Poor MH!

Anyway, she wasn't out too long and I cuddled up to her when she came back and that warmed her up a wee bit. I have been out a couple of times but just for a minute or two 'cos I was frightened I would get frozen to the spot and I would not like that at all. I have been doing my indoor exercises and today's picture shows me touching my toes! I have also been on the Wii again and my wee Mii says I am still perfect (and adorable!) So now I am resting and shall continue to do so until it is a wee bit warmer.

I hope you are resting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment