Tuesday 18 January 2011

Hide and Seek--again



It was bed changing day today again, and I had the bestest of fun playing with my MH as she tried to get inside the duvet covers. Oh it was funny!

When when she wasn't looking, I hid under all the bedclothes and she couldn't find me. I play this game lots of times and my MH pretends she doesn't know where I am and she calls my name until I jump out and frighten her. It is a really good game and I just love it.

I asked her to take a picture of me hiding and it was only when she gave me a funny look that I realised that if I was hiding, you wouldn't see me! DOH! Silly Squeak.

So today's picture is of me pretending that I am a flower. I am not supposed to be up on the table, but my MH let me stay there just long enough to have this picture taken, then I was a good puss and jumped down again.

My humans tell me that I am the bestest puss cat in the en-tire world, and I do think they are right!

No comments:

Post a Comment