Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!



I have had a very good new year, although I was a bit worried yesterday. My humans went away out late on Friday night and didn't come home until the early hours of the morning and I got lots of cuddles and they told me they had been celebrating the New Year with all the people on the island.

We all had a long lie on Saturday and then my MH was very busy cooking and making food and then she did the thing that worried me. She took all my covers off my couch! Now, to let you understand, before I came to this house, my humans bought a leather suite, and when I arrived, they got covers for it until I learn to control my adorable little claws, and I like these covers 'cos I can jump on them and hide under them. Then she took them OFF!! I was VERY worried.

But everything was fine----in fact, it was a bit more than fine. There were lots of visitors in my house and I spent the night being adored, which as you know, I was made for. At one point, there were three sets of knees on my couch, and I sat on everyone of them and purred and the humans liked that.

There were people sitting on the floor and they played with me and my toys and I liked that a lot, so it turned out to be a very good night for me.

And--my covers are back on again, so we are all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment