Thursday 20 January 2011

Gold Stars!



We passed with flying colours and me and my DH got gold stars from the Boss! They weren't REAL gold stars, but I knew that's what they meant. I got some delicious cat treats and my DH got some can of beers, so he was a VERY happy DH.

We had done everything my MH had asked us to do and she was very happy when she came home, so we both heaved a HUGE sigh of relief. She doesn't usually get angry, but I have learned to keep well away when she is. Oh my dear readers, it is not a pretty sight!

Anyway it didn't happen. I helped my DH fix his car outside 'cos it was a super day today and we have been outside nearly all the time except for when we were doing the housework as we had been instructed . My MH had a good day too and she had been swimming and she loves that. She managed to swim half a mile, so she was quite pleased with herself.

She is going away out again tomorrow to meet some of her friends, but we haven't had any instructions yet. Maybe later!

No comments:

Post a Comment