Monday 24 January 2011

Beware!



I have had a very narrow escape today and I thought I would share it with you so that all my puss cat friends out there will not have any accidents.

If you remember, I told you that my MH likes making all sorts of cards and she does this by cutting out pictures and sticking them on top of one another to make a lovely pattern. Sometimes she uses little sticky pads and I have sniffed these but they don't really interest me 'cos they just sit there and don't do anything. I do help her shuffle her papers around although sometimes they don't need to be shuffled and she gets a wee bit annoyed---tee hee!

Anyway, back to my narrow escape. She was making some more cards today and as usual, I went for a little nosey, and that's when it happened! Instead of the wee pads, she was using silicone and as I had never seen it before, I decided to have a closer look and stretched out my adorable little paw to touch it, and my MH moved very quickly to lift me out of the way, and then she told me why.

This silicone dries quite quickly and it sticks things to other things, so I could have been stuck to the table for ever and ever and ever!! Whew! I would not like that at all! So please be warned fellow felines, don't go near the silicone or you may get into a very sticky situation!

I think my curiosity might land me in trouble one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment