Tuesday 11 January 2011

A Better Day



I am in a better mood today. The pin pussy cat is still being done, but I did get lots of cuddles and my humans played with me, so I can't really complain. I'm still not best pleased with the sequin 'thing' but at least my MH doesn't talk to it or play with it like she does with me, and she told me that when it was finished, the other puss cat was going to sit on a shelf.

That may not be for too long if I can reach said shelf! Tee hee!!

I have been in and out a lot today 'cos my DH and his friend were fixing our new satellite dish and of course, I had to have a wee inspection every now and then. Then I would go into the house 'cos my MH's friend was in 'cos she is the wife of my DH's friend---are you keeping up? Anyway, she let me sniff her toes and then I sat on her knee and let her adore me for a while, so I am in a much better mood today.

I may even go out hunting tonight when it is really dark 'cos I like doing that. I know I don't look terrible elegant in today's picture, but I am doing my exercises here.

No comments:

Post a Comment