Monday 3 January 2011

Back to Normal



------ well, almost. We have been having a very lazy day, me and my humans, but all the decorations and cards are still up, so it must still be Christmas time. I need to learn about all these things---but maybe later.

It has been quite a windy day so I have only been out for a wee while, but I have had plenty to amuse me, and today's picture shows me and my MH playing on the floor with one of my favourite toys.

I am very happy with the way the training programme for my humans is taking effect, 'cos when I want to play, I sit beside my toys and I do a little 'squeak' and they know it is play time. I purr lots of times, but I only meow when I am in trouble and all the other times, I squeak. That's why I am called 'Squeak'.

When we had lots of visitors in, I jumped in the window and on to my stool, and one of the people said 'She squeaked!' and my humans just said 'Yeees. That's how she got her name.' And all the visitors thought this was quite funny.

I wonder how many more puss cats are called Squeak?

No comments:

Post a Comment