Saturday 15 January 2011

All Alone



Today wasn't such a good day for me, 'cos my humans had to go to Kirkwall and they were away all day, and 'cos it was windy, they had to close the window, so I had to stay in my house all by myself.

It wasn't too bad at first 'cos I had a sleep and a look out of the window at all the starlings as they had some food, but then I got a wee bit bored and even playing with my toys wasn't the same 'cos my humans weren't there to play with me, but I had a wee shot on my rocking chair and that was fine.

I decided I would play it very cool when they came back but I'm afraid it didn't last long 'cos as soon as my MH came in through the door, she lifted me up and tickled my adorable little tummy and I was gone. Purring like a pussy cat! Then she tickled my little lugs and gave me some of my very favourite cat treats and that was it----business as usual!

However, I have made sure that they both played with me and I have been sitting on knees just to show who is the REAL boss here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak, we humans have to go away sometimes - so that we can buy lots more kitty-cat food for our clever darlings. Zebby Cat tells me off with his paws if I don't get his food out when he expects it to be there - he tends to snoozle his way through the time that I am out restocking his food supplies, lol.

    Sending care and cosily warm huggles to you and your lovely humans (it is summer here so we can spare some warmth), Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Michelle. I know my humans have to go away and I know they don't like leaving me, but I like to make them feel sorry for me for a wee while!

    Lots of purrs and squeaks to you and Zebby Cat.

    ReplyDelete