Sunday 26 December 2010

YESSSSS!



Santa DID come to me and I am such a happy pussy cat! I will let you into a wee secret. I didn't really believe my MH when she told me Santa would come 'cos I didn't think he would know where I was, or what my name was or what I would like----but I kept on hoping and it all worked our perfectly.

I got up really early on Christmas morning and ran through to my living room, and there, under the tree was a present with my name on it, from Santa! So he does know me and he does know where I live and he knows that I am a good pussy cat, so I am very happy.

When my humans got up later on, we all opened our presents and my humans had extra special presents this year because today is their Ruby wedding anniversary and I gave them an extra purr and a cuddle today. However, back to me. I got a Christmas stocking with lots of goodies for my adorable little tummy and some toys to play with so it was just purrfect!

Then later on I got some duck for my dinner, so it was a very good Christmas for me.

I hope yours was as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment