Saturday 4 December 2010

Trouble again



I am in the cat equivalent of the dog house! As I told you yesterday, I was having a quiet day. Well, by night time, I was feeling full of energy and as it wasn't a bad night at all, I nipped out of the window at about nine o'clock.

Now, I normally do this, but after I have had a wee wander round for about half an hour, I just nip back in again. However, I stayed out until 12.30 in the morning and my humans were worried about me, so much so that my MH was out in the garden, in the snow, in her dressing gown shouting for me and my DH was all round the out buildings looking for me but they didn't find me.

As it is my MH who writes this for me, and as she doesn't know where I have been, I can't tell you either, but I was doing 'cat things' and I liked it. In fact, it was my intention to nip in, have a wee bite to eat and nip out again, but as soon as my adorable little paws had hit the floor, my DH shut the window as said 'No, dear Squeak, you are not going out again'

Those weren't his exact words, but I got his drift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment