Wednesday 8 December 2010

Too Windy





It is a not nice day today and I haven't been out playing too much. There is still a lot of snow and more came to my garden last night, but it brought the wind with it too, so I can't get out 'cos I don't like the wind in case I blow away.

I went out for a wee while and attacked as much snow as I could and when I was ready to go inside, I jumped up onto the kitchen window and when my DH saw me, he opened the door and I flew in!

I am quite liking being in the house today because my humans are doing something very odd indeed. They are putting a tree up in my living room and it has got lots of wee toys on it and funny lights. It looks lovely but I don't know why it is there, but my MH said she would tell me all about it tonight, so I can't wait.

I helped to put all the tinsel on and I tried to climb to the top, but my humans told me not to do that, so I stopped.

Maybe later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment