Friday 3 December 2010

A Quiet Day



It is very cold today so I have been in my house a lot, but I have been out in the snow for a wee while and when I get cold, I just nip in again.
My MH was working on her laptop and I snuggled in beside her and watched her and every now and then I would put my adorable little paw on her keyboard and funny things went up on the screen and she had to rub it all out again, but it was good fun.

We played with my toys for a while and then we went into the gym for some exercise---more for her sake that mine, 'cos I get lots of exercise either in my garden or racing round my house until I run out of steam and have to have a wee lie down.

I am hoping tomorrow is not too cold and we can all go out into the garden and maybe make a snowman and a snowcat. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak - did you know that laptops get warm? Zebby likes to sit on mine during winter, completely blocking the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that tip.I shall try it sometime. My favourite trick just now, is pinching their seat as soon as one of them moves, and then sitting in it as hard as I can, so that they can't shift me! Tee hee

    ReplyDelete