Sunday 5 December 2010

My Toys



Since I have been in my house for most of the day because it is so cold, I have been playing with all my toys and I thought I would let you see them, so that is today's picture.

I have lots of different things to play with like feathers on a string that my humans play with me and I also have a wee ball on a string and I can chase it all over my living room. I have a furry fish that plays a tune when I stand on it and I like to do that, and I also have lots of wee balls and roly poly toys but the thing that I have loved playing with this weekend is a big ball of string that my DH took off our box of messages. He tied it in a ball for me and I just love it. I play with it in my living room and I can carry it around with me wherever I go.

My oldest toy is my climbing frame that my DH made for me when I was just a wee baby pussy cat. I can climb on it and run up and down on it. I can jump up onto the top of it and I can even sharpen my little claws on it, so it is a very good toy.

I know I am a very lucky pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment