Sunday 12 December 2010

Monster!



That's what my MH called me today, and I don't know why 'cos I was just being a caring, concerned puss cat and had a closer inspection of our Christmas decorations.

How was I to know that the tree wasn't for climbing on? Nobody told me until it was too late really. I did try it a few times in the hope that the humans might change their mind and let me play in among the decorations, but they haven't ---yet!

We have another decoration which is Santa Claus sitting on his chair with lots of toys and things round about him, and whenever there is nobody looking, I pinch one of the toys and play with it. My humans put it back again and we start all over again. Brilliant game and today's picture is me with one of the ornaments.

But still no reason to call me a monster!!

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks like fun!

    I confess that Zebby Cat doesn't get to play with Christmas ornaments because His human (me) doesn't put any up. This is because Zeb goes on holiday to his Lovely Vets' cattery while I visit my own MH and DH.

    Do be careful with the baubles on Your humans Christmas tree - if you squish them too much they break up and have nasty sharp edges than will cut a Kitty Cat. I think this is a very good reason for Squeak to stay away from that tree, however much fun it may look.

    Sending care and huggles to you and your lovely humans, Michelle xxx (Zebby Cat is very busy sleeping just now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that advice. I shall take great care when I am breaking things to keep the sharp edges away from my adorable little self---tee hee!

    I hope you have a lovely time with your humans and that Zebby Cat has a brilliant time too. I am staying home with my humans and we are having duck on Christmas so I am looking forward to that.

    Happy Christmas and a very healthy & happy 2011 from me and my humans

    ReplyDelete