Tuesday 28 December 2010

Ho Hum



I have been left to my own devices today as my humans were away out, and as well as that, the whole island was away out with them! They were all away over to Stromness for a meal to celebrate my M & DH's anniversary and I was left to look after this WHOLE island all by myself!

Now, as you know, this is a little island, but I am just a little puss and it would take me a long, long time to walk round it all to make sure it was OK, so I decided to stay home and hope! And everything was OK.

When my humans came home they made a great big fuss of me and I got loads and loads of cuddles and then they played with me. AND, they brought me home some chicken! Not exactly a doggy-bag, but certainly the next best thing!

It was almost worth being on my own for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment