Wednesday 29 December 2010

A Good Day



I have had a good day and my humans seem back to normal again which is good for me 'cos they spent more time amusing me, which I just love.

We played all day and my MH told me lots of stories and I sat on her knee and purred a lot which she likes, so we were all happy!

All my lovely snow has disappeared now and I have lots of grass in my garden again. All the little birds are able to get some food now, although my humans are still putting food out for them and I watch them out of my window when they are having their dinner, but being a good puss, I leave them in peace.

I have been out exploring lots of times today and I like the grass when it tickles my little paws, and there are lots of little puddles that I can jump in, so things are good for me just now.

I hope they are good for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment