Wednesday 15 December 2010

Another 'oops!'



Today is my first birthday and I am a very well puss. When I was born, I wasn't very well and thought that nobody wanted me, but the lovely people at the Cats Protection here in Orkney looked after me and made me a lot better.

At the same time, my humans decided they wanted a pussy cat and they phoned the Cats Protection people who told them about me and, as they say, the rest is history. I am very loved and well looked after and I am now very well and don't have any more sneezes or coughs, so this is a super birthday for me.

Now for the 'oops'. It is very cold and wet today so I have been getting rid of all my energy in the house by running round all the rooms at the speed of light. I went in and out of the window quite a lot of times and would run very quickly from the kitchen, up on to the stool at the window, up on to the window sill and out.

Well, I was having a wee rest and playing with my Christmas decoration in the kitchen, so my MH closed the window, but of course she didn't tell me. You know what's coming, don't you?

Yep! I made another mad dash--through the kitchen, through the living room, up on to the stool, up on to the window sill and was just about to launch myself out of the window, when I noticed AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE that there was no space there and I skidded to a halt. I am sure there was smoke coming from my adorable little paws!!

I am sure I would still be adorable even if I had a flat nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment