Monday 27 December 2010

All is well



Things are well in chez Squeak and we are still all having a restful time. The snow is starting to disappear but my little weatherman friend said it might be back again. I hope so 'cos I like the snow but my humans are getting a wee bit fed up with it now.

I had to go out to-day and help my DH to dig out his car from all the snow and I had good fun while he did all the hard work, but at least I was there to meow encouragement, which I know he appreciated!

We had some visitors in this afternoon and I was in sparkling form. I admit now that I was showing off a wee bit, but I started my 'mad half hour' as my MH calls it. I ran into my kitchen---very quickly----then ran from there, straight through my living room where the visitors were, and out of the window. I ran round the garden path for a minute or two, then ran back in the window, through my living room and into my kitchen! I did this lots of times until I was tired and the visitors were truly amazed at my speed and agility.

I am now going to have a wee sleep on my MH's knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment