Thursday 30 December 2010

Adventure



I have been away on a big adventure today and the picture shows me hiding from my MH with her camera!
I jumped out of my window and nipped through the fence into the great big field in front of my house and I sniffed lots and lots of beautiful smells and it was just brilliant!

Now, I know I was only a few feet away from my garden, but to a little pussy cat with little legs, that is a long, long way and I felt as though I was miles away from home. I stayed out sniffing for a long time before I slipped in through the fence again, then jumped back in the window and lay down on my couch for a little rest.

It was a good adventure.

3 comments:

  1. All that snow has made you very brave! It is now the year 2011 here and all is well.

    I expect your dear Humans may well be heading towards the special celebration of Hogmannay. This is almost as important as the super special day they celebrated recently (yes, I read Sian's blog). I hope your deliver extra special cuddles and snuggling up to each of your lovely humans,

    Sending much care and many huggles to you all from 2011 )so far, so good!)

    Zebby Cats human, Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zebby Cat's human must work harder on proof reading - just as well Zebby can't read or I would be well and truely "In for it"!

    Once more: Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too and to Zebby Cat. I hope 2011 is a good year for you.
    I have had a very good 2010 and I hope this new year is as good for me, my humans and all the people who read all about me.

    ReplyDelete