Friday 26 November 2010

Too cold



It is too cold today for me to go out for a long time, so I have been nipping in and out of the window to have a wee play in the snow.
Some of it has gone away somewhere but there is still a wee drop for me to play with and my friend the wee weatherman says there will be lots more. I wonder if my humans could make me some wee boots then my little paws wouldn't feel the cold.

My DH had to go to the pier again today to bring home the groceries, or as my MH calls them 'the messages' and he was very cold when he came home. so I gave him a wee cuddle and warmed him up and he liked that.

My MH's friend came in to see her yesterday and I sat on her knee and let her adore me for a wee while and she liked that. She is one of the ladies who used to come in and see me when my humans were away in Africa and she adored me then too so we need to keep up with all of that 'cos I was definitely born to be adored!

No comments:

Post a Comment