Saturday 13 November 2010

This and That



It has been a mixed day for me today. Mixed in a good way 'cos I have been doing lots of things and I have been a busy puss.

My MH heard me hissing and spitting today and she laughed a lot 'cos that's the first time I have done it, and even I got a fright! I told you that my favourite toy is a wee green woolly ball, didn't I? Well, it is so wee that I get it stuck under the fridge, so my DH has to get a big ruler and poke it out for me, but today when I was sleeping, he put a big bit of foam under the fridge, so my little ball wouldn't get lost. Well, when I was playing in my kitchen, I saw this and thought it was a monster under my fridge and that's when I went into overdrive. I even managed to pull it out again, and was a wee bit annoyed when I learned that I had 'killed' a bit of foam!

My DH's friend came up to fix our Sky dish 'cos it had moved in all the wind last week and we couldn't get Sky, but it is fixed now. So I played with him for a while and watched what he was doing, in case it happens again and then maybe I can help my DH to fix it. One never knows, does one?

Then I played inside my DH's coat which he had thrown on the chair is such a hurry to get to the bathroom that it fell on the floor and I had great fun sliding in it and pulling it over the kitchen floor. I even hid in the sleeve and that was exciting.

So you can see I have had areally good day toay.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak - Wow, wasn't your DH so kind to drop his shiny outdoor jacket right where you could pounce, and then roll and slide upon and within it. Any shedded fur you have left in there will help keep your DH warm as the weather gets colder at your home.

    Sending many warm huggles, Michelle

    (Sorry Squeak - ol' Zebby Cat is too busy a'sleeping with loud snoring to comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Mickle. I like when you write to me. My MH showed me where you live and it is a long, long way from here isn't it?

    I think I have finally got my humans trained 'cos they now find it easy to please me, so I can rest a wee bit now. Big purrs to you and Zebby when he stops snoring

    ReplyDelete