Sunday 7 November 2010

A Quiet Day



It is Sunday again and I have managed to have a very lazy day of rest. It has been a good day but it is a wee bit cold for puss cats like me to be outside for a long time, so I decided to play with my toys in the house and my MH played with me too.

I like playing in my kitchen 'cos there are tiles on the floor and I can slide across the room and that is brilliant fun, especially when I am playing with my wee ball 'cos it goes really fast, so I have to run quickly to catch it, so it is keeping me very fit.

My MH's friend came up to see me this afternoon and she cuddled me and tickled my tummy before she played with me for a long time until she was tired, so it has been a good day and I am now going to watch the results of 'Strictly', so I am looking forward to the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment