Thursday 18 November 2010

Oh Dear




It is still blowing a gale outside, so I have been indoors all day again. I did try to go out and my DH opened the door for me, but the wind was so strong I nearly got blowed right back into my living room!! So I just looked out of the window again.

Lots of the boats have not gone out on the sea so there wasn't even much to see, and all the wee birds must be hiding somewhere. They will come back to see me when this bad wind goes away, I hope.

I helped my MH make pancakes and scones and wee chocolate cakes, so we have had a busy day. She even gave me a wee baby pancake and she said it was her favourite 'baby puss'. Well, I had a wee tantrum for a minute and I told her that I am all growed up now, but I ate the pancake anyway!

Another good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment