Wednesday 3 November 2010

More of the same



It is still just us girls in my house as my DH won't be home till Friday, but we are having a good time.

I have been helping my MH with our evening's viewing and today's picture is of me reading the paper so that I can tell her what we are watching after Coronation Street. She likes The Apprentice so I guess we will be watching that.

We were playing with the Wii again today and as usual, I got in the way at a critical time. Oh, she does get annoyed when I try to chase the wee hand which is the pointer, but I like doing it and then running away when she tries to catch me.

She had to go out for a wee while and I rearranged all my toys all over the living room, so I got a gold star when she came home!

I have been having lots of cuddles and me wee purrer is working overtime just now, but it will be good to see my DH when he come home--especially if he brings me a present!

No comments:

Post a Comment