Tuesday 23 November 2010

More News





My DH had a good day yesterday when he went shopping and he got everything on his list which definitely pleased the Boss. I even got some wee biscuits which I just love.



I was out playing today with my MH and it was very cold, but we had to do it, 'cos the forecast is so bad that I don't think we will be out for a long, long time. My friend the weatherman said on my television that we are going to have gales and snow from tonight, so I ain't going nowhere! At least there is a lot of black on my coat, so my humans will see me if I get lost in the snow---but only if it is not too deep.

My MH told me that one year the snow was so deep that only the tractors could get to our pier and the tractor drivers had to bring up all the boxes for the people who didn't have a tractor, and that was very good of them.

Today's picture is of yours truly dictating my blog to my MH and pointing out a wee mistake she made. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment