Friday 12 November 2010

Moi Encore



Today is my MH's French lesson day so she always comes home to me and says something in French. At least, I think it is French 'cos I don't understand it but I know it's not what she usually calls me.
She has lots of names for me, but the usual ones are 'peedie monkey' or 'peedie rascal'. Peedie is the Orkney word for little and I think you might be able to guess why the other words are there! I can be a little on the mischievous side sometimes, but it is just to keep the humans amused, you understand!

When she came home, we played with my toys again and today I was playing with my feathers and bell and I like that one, and my MH took this picture of me for you to see. My DH went to Kirkwall to do some shopping, so it was just us girls for the afternoon but he is coming home on the boat soon and then he will play with me too.

He doesn't know he is going to play with me----but he is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment