Tuesday 2 November 2010

Just Girls



My DH left on the big boat today to go to Edinburgh for a few days, so it is just me and my MH in the house and we have been doing 'girlie' things all day and it has been really good.

We did some housework and then fed the birds outside my living room window, but it is so windy today, that all the birds are staying inside I think. It has been a bad weather day and I haven't been out very much at all.

In the afternoon we played with all my toys and I ran round and round my house chasing my wee ball and my MH ran round and round my house chasing me, so we had brilliant fun and then we both sat down for a wee rest.

Tonight we are going to settle down to watch the television and I will probably curl up on her knee and go to sleep. That's where I like to sleep the best as she tickles my tummy at the same time and that is magic.

I don't know what we will do tomorrow but I will tell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment