Monday 22 November 2010

Just a Girls day



My DH went away to Kirkwall today to do some shopping 'cos if the weather forecast is right, we might not get off the island for a long, long time and my MH has been hinting about her Christmas present, so oft he went. I just hope there is enough cat food in the house!

The wee weather man on my TV said that we could be having snow and winds and blizzards at the end of the week, so me and my MH have decided we might just hibernate if that's the case. I'm not sure what it is but she says it's about curling up in bed, reading and eating chocolate, so apart from the reading bit, that sounds good to me!

We were at the gym today again. It's not a REAL gym with lots of people, you understand, it is just a wee shed with a treadmill, an exercise bike and a rowing machine and my MH plays in there lots of times, so I slipped into my diamante sweat band and went to join her. I have given up on the Lycra as it was just so NOT me. She played on the treadmill and I ran alongside her meowing encouragement and she liked that.

We are now just waiting to see what my DH has brought home for us. I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment