Saturday 6 November 2010

I'm Right Again



Remember I told you that my humans went out last Sunday dressed so badly that I was sure the fashion police would be after them? Well, I must have been right 'cos they went out again last night and they looked very smart.

My MH had a long skirt on and high heels and my DH had a TIE on----he had a shirt and trousers as well, you understand, but he never wears a tie, so I guess they have been well warned.

They were out late at an island party and then they brought a visitor home to stay with us and she thought I was adorable too. I am hearing this so often, that I am now convinced it is true!

I have had a good day 'cos although it is cold, the weather has been good and I have been in my garden a lot of times and I have had good fun. Our dishwasher has been on lots of times 'cos my MY was washing all the plates from last night and there were lots of people coming to my house to deliver boxes and then take them away again, so it has been a good day.

I am now going to have my dinner, then a wee sleep, and then watch Strictly Come Dancing, so it is the end of a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment