Wednesday 10 November 2010

I Am Fine





I have had a brilliant day. It is a lovely day weather wise and I have been out in my garden nearly all day.

I saw strange birds flying over my house and my MH told me they were geese all going away South for their holidays. I wonder if I will ever go any holidays? I don't mind if I don't 'cos I just love being here among all my wee animal friends and I would miss them if I went away, and I s'pose I would need to go in my basket which I don't really like, so maybe I will just stay here anyway.

I played with my humans for a long time this afternoon and my MH was rolling on the carpet with me and she was tickling my wee tummy which, as you know, I just love 'cos it makes me giggle and we had great fun. Then she put on the Wii and I chased the tennis ball again which does make her cross----but just for a minute, then she loves me again.

The days here are getting much shorter and it is getting dark about half past four, so I don't go out in the evening or night much, but last night my MH took me into the garden in the dark and I quite liked it, so I might go out on my own sometime---maybe.

I don't know if I will like the dark, but I will try and see what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment