Monday 1 November 2010

Help!



You may have noticed that I did not write to you yesterday and this is because I am not sure what was going on in my house but I had to have a lie down and I don't think I have recovered yet.

My humans decided for some strange reason to get dressed up, and the Boss looked like a witch with green bits on her face, a long black cape, a raggedy skirt, black and white striped tights and she made her hair stand on end. Definitely not a pretty sight.

Then my DH appeared and he was all dressed in black with a large pointed hat, a black cape with gold moons and stars on it and he put on false black eyebrows and made his beard all sparkly. To be honest, I don't know which human was more scary, but I stayed out of the road, thinking that the mood would pass.
But oh no! They went OUT like that! Well, I was sure the fashion police would lock the pair of them up, but they arrived home a good few hours later and I still do not know where they went---but I am glad I wasn't there!

However, I am delighted to tell you that normal service has been resumed today and they both look a bit more repectable!

No comments:

Post a Comment