Sunday 28 November 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!



I am having SO much fun in all this snow. I am just LOVING it!

I have been in and out all day and my humans have been coming out with me too so that is great fun. When I went to sleep last night there was a wee drop of snow in my garden, but when I got up this morning, there was a lot more, so I gulped down my dinner, and oft I went.

I have quite a big garden so there are lots of places for me to play and I went all over the place leaving my (adorable) little footprints in the snow so that I could find my way back again.

After a while, I went back into my house and watched the starlings have a wee feed at the bird table and I stayed in so that they wouldn't get a fright and fly away, 'cos my MH told me that they would be hungry because of all the snow.

I went out to play again when it got dark 'cos the snow had started again and I wanted to get snowed upon, and because all the ground was white, it didn't look too dark and I wasn't scared and I stayed out as long as I could before my little feets got too cold, and then I nipped in the window, and had a sleep on my couch.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak - it is just as well your pretty fur is more black than white in colour or you might not be able to be seen in all the fun snow (then I wouldn't be able to see you at all in the photos your lovely humans take).

    Over here is New Zealand are days are warming up as Summer comes closer. Even though the temperature has been getting to a nice, warm level (21C most days) my darling Zebby Cat is still sleeping UNDER his quilty comforter several times a day. Maybe this is an older NZ cat thing!

    Sending huggles to you and your lovely Humans from Wellington, NZ, Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle & Zebby. I hope you are both OK. Does Zebby like the snow like I do? I like playing in the snow, but when the summer comes, I lie in the sun and snooze. I think Zebby and me are lucky puss cats, but we are so adorable, it is understandable.

    Purrs and meows from Squeak

    ReplyDelete