Friday 19 November 2010

Better



The wind has nearly gone and I have been able to get outside to play for a wee while. I had to help my DH fix our satellite dish 'cos it got bent with all the gales, so that kept us both busy for quite a while, but I like being outside, especially when I am not getting blowed away.

I had good fun through the night too 'cos me and my MH had to use our litter trays (he, he) and we got up when it was very, very dark, but then we jumped straight back into bed again---well, I jumped, my MH just sort of walked 'cos she was still half asleep.

I decided I wanted a story and so I lay beside her and we had a wee chat, but we whispered so that my DH wouldn't waken up, although I think if we had been using megaphones, he wouldn't have wakened anyway!

Maybe that is something I will try later on, and I will let you know if it wakens him or not

No comments:

Post a Comment