Friday 1 October 2010

Wind



NO! I don't have wind, either! But it is blowing really hard today around my house that I am afraid I might get blown away and end up like Toto in the 'Wizard of Oz' and who knows where an adorable little puss cat like moi would finish up---and that would never do.

My friend the weather man on my TV said it was going to be windy, but this feels like a hurricane to me. They say that people on Orkney are so used to pushing against the wind when they are walking, that when the wind stops, they all fall down!! Tee hee.

I decided that I would be best staying in and watching the golf on my new telly which is 3D and I am hoping I can get a special pair of glasses too to watch the wildlife programmes, but it is so wet in Wales, that all the golf men have stayed inside just like me. My humans are not best pleased.

I have chased everything in my house and played again with the string off the boxes that my DH brought back from the pier, and that was good fun, and then my humans put up the long winter curtains----the curtains are long, not the winter!!---so I may have a run up them later when they are watching the TV. I shall let you know.

I am now resting and re-charging my adorable little batteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment